Mon, Nov 20|
2023 King County Behavioral Health Legislative Forum
Join us at the 2023 King County Behavioral Health Legislative Forum for an insightful in-person discussion on November 20, 2023!
Time & Location
Nov 20, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Seattle, 301 Mercer St, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
About the event
The Behavioral Health and Recovery Division (BHRD), within King County’s Department of Community and Human Services is excited to announce its annual Behavioral Health Legislative Forum will be held in-person once again!
Join us on Monday, November 20, 2023, from 6:00 - 8:30pm at Seattle Center Exhibition Hall. The event is free and open to everyone.
The event will include:
• Remarks from King County Executive Dow Constantine
• King County's proposed behavioral health legislative priorities for 2024
• Stories from people in recovery
• Opportunities to connect with legislators and county councilmembers
• Perspectives and priorities of legislators and county councilmembers
We're looking forward to once again joining in person with our partners, provider agencies, legislators, advocates, and community members this fall!